Looking for names for black and blonde guinea pigs?
Guinea pigs come in an array of coat colors and patterns, including black and chocolate, as well as beige, buff, cream, gold, lemon, saffron, and yellow.
So, whether you have a black-colored guinea pig, a blond-colored guinea pig, or a guinea pig that features both colors, you’re sure to find a cool name on this list.
Check: 100 Good Names for Brown Guinea Pigs
80 AMAZING NAMES FOR BLACK AND BLONDE GUINEA PIGS
We broke this down into different sections for you so you can hone in on just the right one!
10 MALE NAMES BASED ON FICTIONAL CHARACTERS THAT WEAR BLACK
- Batman– The superhero vigilante who protects Gotham City in DC Comics.
- Blaster– The black fox guinea pig from the 2009 movie- G-Force.
- Dracula– Count Dracula, from the 1897 gothic horror novel by Bram Stoker.
- Gomez– The patriarch of the fictional household- The Addams Family.
- Kylo– Kylo Ren, a main character in the Star Wars sequel trilogy.
- Neo– The protagonist of The Matrix media franchise.
- Snape– Professor Severus Snape, in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.
- T’Challa– The Black Panther from Marvel, a strong name for black guinea pigs.
- Vader– Darth Vader, the primary antagonist in the Star Wars media franchise.
- Zorro– The dashing, masked fictional vigilante character from the movies.
10 FEMALE NAMES BASED ON FICTIONAL CHARACTERS THAT WEAR BLACK
- Cruella– Cruella de Vil, the fictional character from 101 Dalmatians.
- Elvira– The horror hostess character- Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.
- Juarez– The black-gray, Spanish-accented agouti guinea pig from G-Force.
- Maleficent– The evil fairy character from Sleeping Beauty.
- Morticia– The matriarch of the fictional household- The Addams Family.
- Selene– The main protagonist of the Underworld film series.
- Storm– A fictional superheroine and member of the X-Men, a team of mutant superheroes.
- Trinity– A computer programmer/hacker fictional character in The Matrix.
- Wednesday– The daughter of the fictional household- The Addams Family.
- Xena– The protagonist from the Xena: Warrior Princess television series.
10 MALE NAMES ASSOCIATED WITH THE COLOR BLACK
- Blackjack– A gambling card game.
- Crow– A large bird with glossy black plumage.
- Domino– A flat, rectangular block with 1-6 dots per piece.
- Jet– As in the color jet black.
- Midnight– The transition time from one day to the next.
- Ninja– A person trained in ancient Japanese martial arts.
- Noir– The French word for “black.”
- Obsidian– A hard, dark, natural glass formed by the cooling of molten lava.
- Reaper– As in the Grim Reaper, a personification of death.
- Shade– Darkness caused by shelter from direct sunlight.
Related: 50 Awesome Names for Black and White Guinea Pigs
10 FEMALE NAMES ASSOCIATED WITH THE COLOR BLACK
- Dawn– The time that marks the beginning of twilight before sunrise.
- Dusk– The time after sunset and just before night.
- Ebony– A dense black hardwood.
- Luna– The ancient Roman goddess of the moon.
- Mamba– As in black mamba, a large, agile, highly venomous African snake.
- Moon– Visible, at night, by reflected light from the sun.
- Onyx– The most popular black gemstone.
- Raven– A large, glossy, black-colored bird.
- Silhouette– The outline of an object filled in with a solid black color.
- Stormy– After the weather, of course!
10 MALE NAMES THAT MEAN BLOND, FAIR OR GOLDEN
- Aurelius– Latin origin meaning “golden.”
- Bain– Gaelic origin meaning “white, fair.”
- Dewitt– Flemish origin meaning “blond.”
- Finbar– Irish origin meaning “fair-haired one.”
- Fionn– Irish origin meaning “fair-haired.”
- Gilby– Irish origin meaning “blond boy.”
- Kenyon– Gaelic origin meaning “blond.”
- Palben– Basque origin meaning “blond.”
- Sherlock– English origin meaning “fair-haired.”
- Venn– English origin meaning “fair.”
10 FEMALE NAMES THAT MEAN BLONDE, FAIR OR GOLDEN
- Anwen– Welsh origin meaning “very fair, beautiful.”
- Aurelia– Latin origin meaning “golden.”
- Bionda– Italian origin meaning “blonde.”
- Delwen– Welsh origin meaning “pretty and fair.”
- Flavia– Latin origin meaning “golden, blonde.”
- Gwenda– Welsh origin meaning “white, fair, blessed.”
- Tegwen– Welsh origin meaning “fair, blessed.”
- Xanthe– Greek origin meaning “blonde-haired.”
- Yseult– Irish origin meaning “fair, light-skinned.”
- Zuleika– Arabic origin meaning “bright and fair.”
10 MALE NAMES INSPIRED BY SHADES OF BROWN, ORANGE, WHITE OR YELLOW
- Aureolin– A brilliant, transparent, intense medium yellow pigment.
- Beige– A pale, sandy, fawn color.
- Buff– A light, brownish-yellow color.
- Cornsilk– A very light shade of yellow.
- Cream– A pale yellow hue.
- Dun– A gray-gold or tan color.
- Gamboge– A partially transparent deep saffron to mustard yellow pigment.
- Ochre– A natural clay earth pigment ranging from yellow to deep orange or brown.
- Wheat– A color that resembles the light yellow of the wheat grain.
- Xanthous– A mixture of orange and yellow colors.
10 FEMALE NAMES INSPIRED BY SHADES OF BROWN, ORANGE, WHITE OR YELLOW
- Amber– A range of yellow-orange colors.
- Citrine– A transparent, pale yellow to brownish orange variety of quartz.
- Citron– A dark lemon color.
- Flaxen– A mid-tone, muted, sunny citrus yellow color with a mustard undertone.
- Goldenrod– A golden yellow color with orange undertones.
- Jasmine– A pale tint of yellow.
- Jonquil– A fizzy yellow color.
- Magnolia– A cream color named after the flowering plant.
- Saffron– A vivid shade of yellow.
- Sunglow– A medium-light shade of yellow.
What are your favorite names for black and blonde guinea pigs? Share with us below!