Looking for some guinea pig names that end in Y? Read on!
Cavies can have unique names full of cuteness and love.
Here is a complete list of ideas for boys and girls that end in the consonant that’s sometimes a vowel (hey, that almost rhymes!).
Check them out and choose one that suits your guinea pig the best!
Related: 100 Perfect Guinea Pig Names for Brown and White Cavies
50 names for your female guinea pig that end in Y
- Abby: This name means ‘my father is joyful,’ so this is a pretty good name.
- Amy: This name means beloved.
- Aubrey: A pretty name that means a little ruler.
- Becky: A very cute name for your pet.
- Audrey: This means noble strength.
- Bethany: It is a lovely name that means ‘house of figs’ in Hebrew.
- Bellamy: This name means ‘fine friend.’
- Cindy: It is a cute name for your pet friend.
- Daisy: This name means ‘day’s eye’ and is a perfect name choice for your loved one.
- Ginny: This name is a cute choice, and it means ‘virginal.’
- Darcy: It means the dark one and has French roots.
- Dorothy: This name means ‘gift of God’ and has Greek roots.
- Romilly: A French-English name that means ‘man of Rome’ but is used for females.
- Everly: This name means ‘animal in a forest.’
- Avery: This name means “ruler of the elves.”
- Emily: This name has a Latin origin and means “rival” or “striving.”
- Lily: It is derived from the flower, whose meaning is “pure,” “passion,” and “rebirth.”
- Zoey: This name means life in the Greek language.
- Riley: This name means valiant.
- Paisley: It means “place of worship” and has Irish roots.
- Lucy: It has French origins and means born at dawn.
- Kinsley: It means “meadow of the king.”
- Ivy: This name represents faithfulness.
- Hailey: This name is used to depict a meadow.
- Serenity: This name represents calmness.
- Kennedy: The name Kennedy means Misshapen Head and is of Irish origin.
- Ruby: Name of a red-colored gemstone.
- Emery: This name means the strength of the home.
- Melody: This name means “song”.
- Hadley: This name is used to depict a heather meadow.
- Harmony: This is a beautiful name that means unity or friendship.
- Bailey: It is a lovely pet name that means berry clearing.
- Mary: This name means beloved.
- Trinity: This name represents the triad in the Christian community.
- Sydney: The name Sydney is used to depict a broad field.
- Blakely: Blakely means “a dark clearing.”
- Molly: This is a beautiful name that means star of the sea.
- Marley: This name is used to depict a seaside field that is very balmy.
- Finley: This name means someone who is fair-haired and is very courageous.
- Harley: This name means a long green field.
- Joy: This name means happiness, so that would be the perfect choice for your pet.
- Presley: This name is used to represent a meadow belonging to a priest.
- Shelby: This name means an estate on the ledge.
- Royalty: This name could be a unique choice for your “royal” guinea pig.
- Delaney: This unique name means “dark challenger.”
- Poppy: This cute name is used to represent the Poppy flower.
- Destiny: The name means fate.
- Macy: The name means weapon and a perfect choice for your fiery little pet.
- Ainsley: This name means a person’s own field and is a very adorable choice.
- Tiffany: This beautiful name means the appearance of God.
Check: 100 Cute Guinea Pig Names Beginning With A
50 names for your male guinea pig that end in Y
- Henry: Implies home ruler. The English variation of the German name Heimirich.
- Anthony: This name signifies “invaluable one” and has Latin roots.
- Bentley: Has English roots, and it means “knoll with coarse greens.”
- Wesley: This name has Old English roots, and means “western glade.”
- Zachary: The name Zachary has Hebrew roots signifying “the Lord has recalled.”
- Avery: The name means mythical person, and ric, which means lord, power.
- Brody: This name has Scottish roots signifying “expansive eye or wide island.”
- Brantley: It has Old English and Nordic roots, meaning “blade or blazing light.”
- Timothy: The name Timothy has Greek roots, and it means God’s honor.
- Riley: The name Riley has Irish roots, meaning “brave” or “fearless.”
- Bradley: This name English roots, and it means “wide glade.”
- Jeremy: This moniker signifies, “God will inspire” or “designated by God.”
- Jay: Jay is a Sanskrit name that means “win” or “triumph.”
- Teddy: Name signifies “affluent defender,” “fearless individuals,” or “God’s blessing.”
- Cody: This moniker has English roots, and it means “accommodating, cushion.”
- Brady: This name has Irish roots, and it means “wide knoll or enormous chested.”
- Joey: Has roots in English and Hebrew, and means “Jehovah increments.”
- Finley: The name Finley means “blond legend.” It has Scottish and Irish roots.
- Johnny: This name means that God’s gracious.
- Tommy: This cute little name means “twin.”
- Harvey: This name means someone who is robust and dignitary.
- Rory: The name means “red-haired ruler,” and it has Goidelic roots.
- Trey: Trey means number 3, and it is a cute choice.
- Troy: A very adorable name for your pet. It means a relative of an infantryman.
- Danny: Identified with the Hebrew name Daniel, signifying, “God is my adjudicator.”
- Harry: This adorable name means home-ruler, so it would be a good choice.
- Oakley: Oakley is a “knoll of oak trees,” which is very beautiful.
- Gregory: This name is for someone who is alert or watchful.
- Remy: This name has French and Latin roots and means oarsman.
- Ray: This adorable little name means protector.
- Andy: This name means brave, which makes it a good alternative.
- Tony: The name Tony means someone who is extremely valuable
- Quincy: An adorable option and it means “home of the fifth child.”
- Ricky: The name Ricky means “predominant or serene ruler.”
- Bobby: This name signifies the “splendid acclaim.”
- Grady: The name Grady has Irish roots, and it means “honorable, distinguished.”
- Corey: Corey means from the empty.
- Casey: Gotten from the Irish Gaelic cathasaigh, means “cautious” or “careful.”
- Sonny: This name is a subsidiary of the word child.
- Benny: Means “child of the correct hand or child of the south.”
- Billy: This moniker means “undaunted security.”
- Harley: The name comes from the Old English words Hara.
- Jimmy: The name Jimmy means “superseder.”
- Sammy: The meaning of Sammy is “God heard.”
- Toby: Toby is a popular name, and it means “good.”
- Mikey: The meaning is “someone who is like God.”
- Roy: The name is derived from Norman Roy, meaning “king.”
- Clay: Short for Clayton, this name means “place with good clay.”
- Jerry: This cute little name means “spearman.”
- Bobby: It refers to a police officer and means a guardian for your home!
Check: 100 Adorable Guinea Pig Names Beginning With P
That’s a great list for your adorable little cavies! Now, are you having a hard time choosing? Me too!
I like “Molly” for a girl, and Clay for a boy, but seriously, they’re all so sweet!
what are your favorite guinea pig names that end in y? share them below!
Ari is a passionate animal lovers. He loves finding quirky names for his guinea pig and bearded dragon