If you’re a glider parent like me you’ve probably heard of the sugar glider hammock.
These comfortable sugar glider hanging bed hammocks are the perfect way to give your pet some extra space to spread out. Plus, they’re perfect for keeping your sugar glider warm and cozy all winter long.
Here are my favorite sugar glider hammocks.
This post contains affiliate links. We earn a commission if you make a purchase at no extra cost to you.
Best Hammocks for Sugar Gliders at a Glance
- Cute Orange Sugar Glider Hammock – Soft and comfortable material
- Hanging Hammock for Gliders – Sturdy and high-quality material
- Bright Colored Sugar Glider Hammock – Custom colors available
- Glider Bed Soft Hammock – Super comfy
- Hamster Rat Sugar Glider Hammock – Excellent craftsmanship
Don’t have time? Here is a quick comparison of our favorites to add to your sugar glider supplies list!Table could not be displayed.
Sugar Glider Hanging Bed Hammocks – Our Top 9 Picks
I’m a massive fan of bright colors. However, this hammock impressed me not for the colors but for how my critters took to it.
The complete package has a corner hut that can act as a sleeping place. Its beautiful colors mean it will be a facelift for dull cages. The suspended strings make it easy to install in the cages.
It is also versatile and can form the ideal bed for squirrels or dwarf rabbits .
- Fleece, Cotton, and Wadding Materials
- Perfect for gliders, rats, and squirrels
Benefits & Drawbacks of Cute Orange Sugar Glider Hammock
|Soft and comfortable material
|Doesn’t have clips for hanging
|Colors are customizable
|Amazing stitching quality
- Three-tier hammock
- Approximate Dimensions: Bottom(12 by 12cm), Middle( 10by 10), Top(8 by 8)
- Custom made on order
- Fleece and cotton material
Benefits & Drawbacks of Hanging Hammock for Gliders
|Sturdy and high-quality material
|Straps can easily break
|It comes with hanging clips
|Super comfy and warm
ALSO CHECK: The Best Heat Rocks for Sugar Gliders
This hammock stands out as the perfect corner hammock for small critters. That’s thanks to the careful sewing to ensure safety.
The green will help you mimic the natural forest habitat of gliders , and I’m sure they’ll take to the hammock fast.
- Available in a wide range of bright colors
- Minky Fleece and Cotton Material
- 2cm Soft Filling for maximum comfort
- Machine Washable
Benefits of Bright Colored Sugar Glider Hammock
|Easy to clean
|Needs to be deep cleaned often
because dirt sticks to the material easily
|Made with glider-safe material
|Custom colors available
|Sturdy sewing for durability
TRY CHECKING: Harness for Sugar Glider
See how snuggly this hammock feels? These handmade pieces will beautify the cage and be a warm hiding place for your critters.
They offer an ideal sleeping place and swinging areas.
- Material: Minky Fleece, upholstery sponge, and waterproof polyester
- The complete set consists only of a double hammock
- Dimensions: 30 by 30 cm and 38 by 38cm
Benefits of Hanging Hammock for Shuggies
|Made with soft Minky fleece
|Tend to grab too much fur
|Colors are customizable
|Perfect for many types of small animals
I love it when designers add some insect prints to clothes. I’m not for the creepy spider prints you might have seen on some clothes.
Instead, I’m for the adorable black spider design that exquisitely fits the bright orange insides of this hammock.
- Cotton, fleece, and waddling material
- Overlock stitched seams
- Dimensions 30 by 30 cm and 12 by 12 for the hammock
Benefits of Regular Corner Hammock for Gliders
|Overlock stitching of the seams makes them sturdy
|Straps are a little too short
|Warm and comfy
Notice how cute the squirrels and rats on these hammocks are? You don’t think your gliders will notice that and hate sleeping in them, don’t you?
I don’t think so. Gliders are pretty non-fussy animals that don’t mind the design or color. Any solid piece of a carefully sewn hammock is okay for them.
- Customized colors
- 30 by 30 cm and 12 by 12-inch hammock
- Entire package hammock, honeycomb hammock, and corner hut
- Material: Fleece, Wadding, and Cotton
Benefits & Drawbacks of Cute Hammock Sugar Glider
|Top-quality glider safe material
|Straps are short and tear easily.
|Ideal for different small animals
This sugar glider hanging bed hammock would be an excellent addition. Besides the adorable mix of colors, you can see how comfy it seems. Solid piece of art, you’d say.
- Cotton material
- Wide range of colors
- features attachment hooks
Benefits & Drawbacks of Glider Bed Soft Hammock
|No hiding place for gliders
|Easy to install
Are you a big fan of the Batman movies? You’ll love this solid piece of all-black antipill fleece hammock if you are.
You’d have made your critter’s cage the comfiest place if you added corner baskets and some sugar glider toys.
- Cotton and Fleece materials
- Honeycomb hammock dimensions: 30 by 30 cm and 12 by 12 inches
Benefits & Drawbacks of Black Set Hammock Sugar Glider
|Quality glider safe material
|One layered fabric tears faster
|Soft and comfortable
One of the common questions most people ask is whether they can use rat hammocks for sugar gliders. The answer to that is an emphatic yes.
Take the example of this anti-pill fleece hammock that’s perfect for all small pets.
- Materials: Fleece and cotton
- Dimensions( custom)
- Full set: corner hut, honeycomb, and hammock
Benefits & Drawbacks of Hamster Rat Sugar Glider Hammock
|The full set is a tad expensive
|Soft glider safe material
There are many options when looking for hammocks for your furry friends. This guide will help you get to select the best sugar glider hammock.
Try any and see how quickly your gliders take to these unique cage accessories.
Don’t forget to share how it goes!
What are your favorite sugar glider hammocks? Please share with us below!
1. Bradford A. Rabbits: Habits, Diet & Other Facts. Live Science. Published March 7, 2017. https://www.livescience.com/28162-rabbits.html
2. Sugar Glider – an overview | ScienceDirect Topics. www.sciencedirect.com. https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/sugar-glider
Alina Hartley is a small-town girl with a ginormous love of bearded dragons. It all started with Winchester, a baby bearded who was abandoned at the shelter by his former owners because of a birth defect that caused one front leg to be shorter than the other. Alina originally went to the shelter looking for a guinea pig, but one look at Winchester and it was love at first sight. From that day on, Alina has dedicated her life to learning everything she can about bearded dragons. She loves helping new beardie parents start their incredible journey with these magnificent reptiles.
Follow her on:
Read her latest articles HERE
Learn more about her HERE.