It’s not easy to find the best gifts for guinea pig lovers, but with this list, you’ll definitely find something to choose from!
We’ve rounded up 10 of the absolute cutest ideas for you!
From funny t-shirts to touching tributes to our beloved cavies, there’s something for all personalities.
Take a look!
You may also love: 7 Extraordinary Reasons Why Guinea Pigs Make Great Pets
Our Top Pick
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Don’t have time to read the whole list and just want to grab something fast?
Our #1 favorite gift idea for guinea pig lovers is definitely the Guinicorn T-Shirt! Check it out here!
Best Gifts for Guinea Pig Lovers
Our search for the best gifts for guinea pig lovers took us to Amazon and Etsy.
Between the two, we found some really cool ideas!
Use the tables below (one for Amazon and one for Etsy) for a quick peek, then read on for more details.
For the Etsy table, prices are accurate as of today, but they are subject to change.
|Name||Funny Guinea Pig Mug||Custom Porcelain Necklace||Hands-stamped key chain||Guinea Pig Wax Burner||Guinicorn T-Shirt||Watercolor Portrait|
|Top Feature||Two sizes||Handmade||Personalized||Hand-decorated||4 Colors, many styles & sizes!||Add up to 4 pets!|
|Buy||BUY IT||BUY IT||BUY IT||BUY IT||BUY IT||BUY IT|
1. Funny Guinea Pig Mug
A mug can be the best way to celebrate the love for a guinea pig.
You get to see it all the time and always remember about the cutest furball there is.
You can find it on Etsy and it even comes in two sizes.
Plus, let’s be honest, we all work hard so our cavies can have a better life, right?
Hey, it’s not like those deluxe habitats and cute toys pay for themselves!
2. Custom guinea pig necklace
If your guinea pig is the best in the entire world, then why not buy one of these personalized necklaces?
You can find it on Etsy, and the seller will make it look just like your guinea pig!
3. Life is Good but Guinea Pigs Make it Better Sign
If you place this sign in your home, then everyone will know that your guinea pig is really part of the family.
It’s absolutely beautiful, and it can blend in with almost any other decorations you have.
- life is good but GUINEA PIGS make it better! - Home Decor Accessory Gift Sign For Guinea Pig Lovers
- 1/8" PVC & Printing & Rope Hanger
- 10" x 5" - 25.4cm x 12.7cm
- Perfect Gift For Friends & Family / Something Special For Your Own Home
- Looks Wonderful Hung From Centre Of Doors, Door & Drawer Handles, Wall Hooks, Flower & Ornamental Displays, Table Centre Pieces & Chairs, etc
4. Just A Girl Who Loves Guinea Pigs Shirt
This is one of those things that allow you to publicly express your love for your guinea pig.
These come in quite a lot of colors, so you’ll definitely find something nice for everyone.
- Just A Girl Who Loves Guinea Pigs design for girls and women. Perfect for guinea pig lovers. A great guinea pig mom design.
- Perfect for cavy or guinea pig pet owner.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
5. Hand Stamped Personalized ‘Guinea Pig’s’ Aluminum Keychain
This is one of those fancy gifts that show the love for guinea pigs. They are absolutely stunning, and you can find them on Etsy. The great part is that you can add some very cute heart charms to it!
6. Personalized Guinea Pig Ornament
With the holidays right around the corner, who wouldn’t want something as cute as this ornament? After all, the guinea pig is part of the family, so why not have him in the Christmas celebrations? I love that you can get it personalized with your guinea pig’s name.
7. Guinea Pig Wax Burner
This is the ideal gift for someone who loves guinea pigs as well as fun scented tarts.
You can find it on Etsy and it will definitely make their day…not to mention make their house smell positively amazing!
Toss in some amazing scented tarts for an extra-special gift!
The only downside? It ships from the UK and the shipping fees are really high.
However, considering a cute tart burner costs like $45 on sites like Scentsy, the final price still isn’t outside what you’d pay elsewhere for something similar.
8. Guinea Pig Headband Sunflower Popsocket
Popsockets are getting more and more popular, so why not get this as a gift for a guinea pig lover, or even for yourself if you need something incredibly cute in your life? Not only do they make a fun statement, but they’ll help you hold onto your phone while snapping cute shots of your sweet cavy!
- PopGrip with swappable top; switch out your PopTop for another design or remove it completely for wireless charging capabilities. (Not compatible with Apple MagSafe wireless charger or MagSafe wallet.)
- Expandable stand to watch videos, take group photos, FaceTime, and Skype handsfree.
- Advanced adhesive allows you to remove and reposition on most devices and cases.
- Note: Will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases. Works best with smooth, hard plastic cases. Will adhere to iPhone 11, but not to the iPhone 11 Pro nor the iPhone 11 ProMax without a suitable case.
9. Guinicorn T-Shirt
10. Custom Watercolor Pet Portrait
This can be considered the ultimate gift, as every pet lover would love to have a portrait of their cutest pet. You can find these on Etsy and have them personalized the way you want. The seller offers many different digital print sizes, as well as a real canvas with the furball. Additionally, you can have up to four pets in it!
Obviously, we love all of these, otherwise we wouldn’t include them on a list of the best gifts for guinea pig lovers!
We shared our top pick above- the Guinicorn shirt (sooooo cute!), but the watercolor portrait is definitely a close second.
How about you? What are your picks for the all-time best gifts for guinea pig lovers? Share below!
Andreea is a very passionate content creator and her purpose is to provide you with the most interesting articles, while constantly discovering new facts. She’s been freelance writing for the past five years and has created numerous articles and educational materials while managing her own mom blog.
Find her on